ADSL2 based broadband for lines not connected to a FTTC cabinet.
If your copper line length is over 3000m and is unable to support FTTC service or FTTC is not available in your location this is the legacy product for your business line.
We only suggest ADSL2 for the most basic requirements, we would recommend you explore our Hybrid Services as a faster more reliable alternative.
- Managed network management appliance and app
- 7 hour Openreach Fault Repair
- Unlimited usage
- No Connection Charge (New Line Installation excluded)
- 12month Contract as standard (1 month option available)
- Speeds vary according to line length and condition
Average Download 6.8Mbps
Average Upload 0.8Mbps
No Router included. We can supply a Draytek Vigor 130 modem if required*
Available in Markets A & B
Contact us to obtain your personal speed estimate and availability
per month ex VAT
£71.80 per month inc VAT